August 27, 2008

Memory Ball Radio Clock

Sorry, I have been so busy in the past few weeks that I didn't get time to update my blog. I know I was lazy again!!!!! Seriously I was very busy at work the past few weeks, but I was also very busy watching the Beijing Olympic Game ... Haha, that was pretty inspirational too.
Ok, go back my blog here. I am designing a radio clock project today and I found a Memory Ball Radio Clock is very interesting. Forget about pressing the buttons or dialing the knob, just let the ball rolling around to do its work - each preset being located at the intersections of the moulded grid, so just simply to relocate the magnetic ball to a different intersection for your favor preset channel. What an ingenious idea! Definitely it is easy to use. Click here for more.

No comments: